Monday, March 15, 2010

Star

This was Star's first trip back to the beach house since before the storm.  She had a pretty terrible time mainly because of the power tool usage and I think that she was generally confused about where she was, but she did get one trip down to the beach and she seemed to enjoy it.  Water was freezing, but the beach was beautiful!  Not sure what this summer has in store for us, but I really hope we get down at least once for Addison to play on the beach. 

I tried to get a pic of our house from the beach but the dunes are kind of high, so it was tricky.  This is the best I could do and you can see the very top of our house if you click on the picture to enlarge it.  Picture also shows you how nice  the beach is right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment